What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petition:Protect Workers Making iPhones in Chinese Factories (請願書-保護生產iPhones的中國工人)

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
您知道嗎, 有一種新的力量在網絡酝酿著 -Online Petition 網絡請願書。

2012年1月24日,來自華盛頓的 Mark Shields 在change.org發了一則"請願書:保護生產iPhones的中國工人"(Petition:Apple: Protect Workers Making iPhones in Chinese Factories)

在數天后的28日,有30,000人簽署,相隔一天,已達100,000人,2月8日,共有200,000簽署請願書,外加上各式各樣的評語,留言,勸勉等等。

Mark的請願書先讚揚蘋果產品的"與眾不同",有著可以改變世界和世界觀的事實,但是他也無法苟同:該產品是由飽受惡劣工作環境的人們所生產的。

Here's the thing: you're Apple. You're supposed to think different. I want to continue to use and love the products you make, because they're changing the world, and have already changed my life. But I also want to know that when I buy products from you, it's not at the cost of horrible human suffering.

所以他要求蘋果立即作出改變,使到每一位蘋友都以蘋果為榮。為什麼他會認為蘋果有能力改變或改革另外一個國家的基本工作體系問題呢?

因為這就是蘋果的魅力,蘋果的自信,蘋果可以改變這一切!

Please make these changes immediately, so that each of us can once again hold our heads high and say, "I'm a Mac person."

Your own ads say that "the people who think they are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. "

文章來源:
1) Petition:Apple: Protect Workers Making iPhones in Chinese Factories

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts