What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pete613

Pete613

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to using the I-pad so I'll have a lot questions as I use the I-pad. I'm a old timer so don't talk to much tec. Make simple thanks

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh It really is simple. It was designed that way. Just play with it as it's the fastest way to learn.
And don't worry about not talking tech as it's not needed. So ask away.
We were all new to it at one time.......still learning things too.

OP
P

Pete613

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pete613 said:
I'm new to using the I-pad so I'll have a lot questions as I use the I-pad. I'm a old timer so don't talk to much tec. Make simple thanks

When I go into my e-mail it comes up with errors in the debug it comes up html warning & java script warning Help

OP
P

Pete613

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:confused:
Pete613 said:

When I go into my e-mail it comes up with errors in the debug it comes up html warning & java script warning Help
is anybody seeing this because I don't see any answers, what I'I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Most reactions