What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal Sticky Threads suggestion

Reaction score
This post should have been part of the "what do you want from this forum" owtte thread, except that it disappeared somehow.

It would be really useful to have a personal sticky thread feature for the iPF app.

There are a few threads I want to refer back to from time to time, but subscribing them means they get lost in the flood of other threads. So something like a sticky feature, or some sort of bookmarking would be great.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting idea but I am not sure how to make that happen. I feel your pain!

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can create separate new folders for your subscribed threads. Click on that link and it will take you to the option in your UserCP.

You can choose names for these folders - you could even call one of them "Personal Stickies" if you wanted to do that.

OP
DontUnderstandMyIpad
Reaction score
True, that feature is very useful.

Is it limited to the website though? When I subscribe using iPF, it doesn't give the option between the two folders, whereas on the website it allows me to choose between the two folders.

Most reactions

Latest posts