What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal icon

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the original question, about changing an avatar, has been answered. The subsequent problem about the Apple ID account seems to be unresolved. Would it be an idea to change the thread title to reflect that?

The OP (or a moderator) can change a thread title by editing post #1 in "advanced" mode.

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
its not in your avatar tho?

Brockly, is Modesto, in Ca. I will be in San Juan Capistrano, in may.
Jean A.K.A Mama Lupi

:) i dont see your icon in the post tho... your avatar.... did you want that one to be your cooking drawing ?

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeanlupi said:
Brockly, is Modesto, in Ca. I will be in San Juan Capistrano, in may.
Jean A.K.A Mama Lupi

Yeah I'm in norther California and where your going is in souther California :( bummer to bad we could have lunch.. I could Show you my iPad "Sparky" some tricks I teach him.. Lol :)

If you going to see San Francisco tell me that place is nice to see and I know alot of nice places to eat and the night life in north beach is soooooo nice.

Ooo yeah do you want help with your avatar I can help you get that drawing of you cooking on it :) and maybe make a banner for you for sig.

OP
J

Jeanlupi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely

Yes, brockly, I would love some help. Considering I thought I had it I feel a bit foolish. We are going to Italy in 2012, and then plan a trip to San Francisco in 2013. Considering I am a full time officer for the state of Michigan, and I run a full time catering business. I have to plan far a head, as my catering events are planned 18 to 24 months in advance, I need to plan my life in advance when we have a absolute time that we are going to be in San Francisco, I will make sure and let you know. There are a few things I have to do to right off the trip, like go to (forgive spelling if wrong) Giradelles chocolate factory, and a are called fisher mans wharf, I do slot of surf and turf, and slot of chocolate sculptures up to 6 feet high, but I will contact you and maybe you and yours and myself and mine can get together for dinner, and maybe doing the town. We are 46 & 53, hope we are not to old, we can still party with the help of five hour energy.LOL it's true though. By the way if you can help me get the sketch up I would appreciate it. Is your time zone from northern Ca, and southern Ca, different. I only ask because my dads are it is three hours behind my time, my time now is 7:28pm my dad is 4:28pm. Alright I will quite down now. I have enjoyed this and hope to hear from you.
Jean, A.K.A. Mama Lupi

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Jean, it looks like you uploaded your profile picture, not the avatar. They are two separate files. The one you uploaded shows up when someone goes to your profile page. What you want to do is upload an avatar picture. It is much smaller, only 80 by 80 pixels.

It's an easy mistake to make. I did.

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeanlupi said:
Yes, brockly, I would love some help. Considering I thought I had it I feel a bit foolish. We are going to Italy in 2012, and then plan a trip to San Francisco in 2013. Considering I am a full time officer for the state of Michigan, and I run a full time catering business. I have to plan far a head, as my catering events are planned 18 to 24 months in advance, I need to plan my life in advance when we have a absolute time that we are going to be in San Francisco, I will make sure and let you know. There are a few things I have to do to right off the trip, like go to (forgive spelling if wrong) Giradelles chocolate factory, and a are called fisher mans wharf, I do slot of surf and turf, and slot of chocolate sculptures up to 6 feet high, but I will contact you and maybe you and yours and myself and mine can get together for dinner, and maybe doing the town. We are 46 & 53, hope we are not to old, we can still party with the help of five hour energy.LOL it's true though. By the way if you can help me get the sketch up I would appreciate it. Is your time zone from northern Ca, and southern Ca, different. I only ask because my dads are it is three hours behind my time, my time now is 7:28pm my dad is 4:28pm. Alright I will quite down now. I have enjoyed this and hope to hear from you.
Jean, A.K.A. Mama Lupi

Yeah ghirardelli is the places to go to and fisherman wharf is right up the street next to the turnabout of the cable car. Ok I gave you my email send me the pic and I will fix it so you can make it your avatar and make you a banner if you want one.

:) :) :) and if anyone need help I can help you too :) :) :)

OP
J

Jeanlupi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the apple I'd taken care of and all is well. Brockly is helping me figure out the avatar thing. Thank you everyone. Yes, I am persistent, I enjoy learning new things, and this is all new to me.
Jean

Most reactions

Latest posts