What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending credit card charge

JF7FSU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked my Amex and saw a pending charge for my iPad 2. Mine was expected in 5-7 days march 22-25th. Order page not updated yet but I'll bet it will be tomorrow.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just checked my Amex and saw a pending charge for my iPad 2. Mine was expected in 5-7 days march 22-25th. Order page not updated yet but I'll bet it will be tomorrow.

Great news. We don't even get to see them in the UK until next Friday. Let us know your thoughts and impressions when it arrives.

Tim
Scotland

OP
JF7FSU

JF7FSU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already got one on launch day. I had pre-ordered one as well to hedge myself. So my impressions are that it is a phenomenal device.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PENDING credit card charge? My card was charged immediately in the afternoon of the 11th and my iPad 2 doesn't ship until April 1st.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Cadena96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that is all with the credit card company...I have visa and extremely good credit...I had my ipod touch go in processing for 3 days, and on the same card bought an ipad 1, that notified my cell and was processed and posted within 45 mins...

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, but I used a VISA DEBIT card. The cash was debited out of my account immediately after I placed the order.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
JF7FSU

JF7FSU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the email mine shipped. It looks like the next batch from the 5-7 days went out 3/19.

Most reactions

Latest posts