Pdf

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by tbonn25, Nov 29, 2012.

1. tbonn25

tbonn25
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    What is a good PDF app should i use?

2. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Monger

Thanks Received:
    Try iBooks; I also use GoodReader - but there are certainly other choices - :)

3. mrcupu

mrcupu
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    i use ibooks so far to read all my pdf magazines and not dissapointing although need a bit patience when it does updating after i add or delete pdfs from it i dont mind because it only happens during the 1st time after we did that after that loading normally but i dont know if other apps also needs to wait a bit after adding or and delete several pdfs during 1st time:thumbs:

4. VitaW

VitaW
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    If you use a lot of pdf's and also want to annotate them then Goodreader is the absolute best. This is one of my main apps. I use it daily and it's one of the big reasons I keep coming back to iPad. It's not expensive. Totally worth the price. Works with Dropbox which is really handy. I have a lot of patterns that I don't want to lose and I can upload and download inside Goodreader straight to and from Dropbox.

5. BocataDeChoped

BocataDeChoped
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    When it comes to large PDFs filled with diagrams and pictures I found out that iBooks renders pages faster than Goodreader. As a matter of fact, iBooks is faster than any app I've tried so far including specialized apps like PDF Expert or iAnnotate which is kind of strange.