1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

pdf ?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by wallacejj, Aug 13, 2010.

1. wallacejj

wallacejj iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    here I sit with my I-pad wishing that I had a less frustrating exp with the I-pad as I have had with every other form of computer ever made
    I ask the guy about his download he tells me its a PDF written on an APPLE computer, cool im thinkin' ; I down load the file I Pad asks
    ? Unzip file? I select yes Open with I choose Pdf reader and know I have 3 zipped copies of the FFFFF-in file Why?????
    I fail to understand why this is not just simple as pie easy peezy and just neeto but()*&%^*^%$^% NOOOOOO new device same 'ol frustraitin' &^%$* at least its a familiar feeling.....Jeff
  2. NumbLock

NumbLock iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Sounds to me like the dude emailed you a zip file, not a real PDF.

Get GoodReader, it makes ALL of these file-management and viewing problems better. For a buck, it is what Apple should have included in the iPad from the beginning.