1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Pdf :)

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Ipad voice, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Ipad voice

Ipad voice iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have several PDF e books on my Pc.I would like to transfer them to iPad.How ?
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,743 / 0
    It all depends on the app with which you want to read them with.

The easiest way is to have the app installed on your iPad and then connect the iPad to iTunes. Once it's connected, go to the "Apps" tab [for the ipad]. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, locate the app you want to use and click on it to highlight it. Once it's highlighted, you can drag-n-drop PDFs into the box for the app.

You could also e-mail the PDF and, once the e-mail is opened, press and hold the PDF attachment, you can elect to "Open In..." the app you wish to use.

There is also cloud storage (like Dropbox or iCloud) that you can access the PDF to "Open In..." your app.

Hope some of this helps.

Marilyn
  3. Hel22

Hel22 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What I do is I open my PC and iTunes, connect ipad. Then I just drag my PDF files into the "my devices" and it appears in my iBooks. simple as that.