What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF editing?

Bridget4874

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the IPAD2 world and I am trying to use it in my real estate business... I would love to add a png photo of my signature but also to be able to type text as needed in the PDF's... (not the pdfs with the fill in boxes).. I also get the occasional scan of an UPSIDE down pdf- and I must be able to rotate it... I am not savy with all the apps out there- and purchased QuickOffice and its not much help :(
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! :D

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime.

Have a look at iAnnotate PDF and see if it doesn't meet your needs.

iAnnotate PDF for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Of course the iPad isn't a full-blown computer so there are limitations as to what it will do, but it is quite capable of meeting the daily needs for most people on the go.

When you have a moment take time to review our guidelines and suggestions as well as download a the free iPad User Manual (links below my signature).

Welcome again and enjoy the forum!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
GoodReader or PDF Expert are two of the top PDF annotation apps. You probably need both to get all the features you want.

Most reactions