What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF and FTP app?

oscardunstan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a FTP app for the iPad that will allow uploading of .pdf files to my website. From what I can see, you can open and read them, but not upload. Anyone got the answer?

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am missing something - How would you get the PDF on the iPad in the first place to have it to upload?

OP
O

oscardunstan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that zphone is part of the problem. i can send a converted file in pdf to mail/iwork.com, but was wondering if there was a ftp app that could be used. if pdf falls flat on ipad, then nothing more to do.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goodreader supports both FTP and SFTP, I use that to upload and download to my website.

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping for a bit more explanation of what you are trying to do that you need to upload and download files? To understand the problem.

But as was stated Goodreader can do the upload and download.

OP
O

oscardunstan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Have worked out my problem by using FTPOnTheGo. Finally got the right thread. Converted my numbers file to .pdf and emailed myself. Then sent it to FTPOTG and worked out the steps. Thank you again for your time.

Most reactions

Latest posts