What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC vs Mac

Is your primary system a PC or Mac?

• Total voters

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made that proclamation too..I got a Mac Pro (paid in cash! Thanks to Drag me to Hell!) I love it and wouldn't change it for anything.

briloop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My home computer is a MacBook.

My cell phone is an iPhone.

My work computer is a Dell laptop running Windows XP.

My wife's home computer is a HP Pavilion desktop running (ugh) Windows Vista.

Vista drove me crazy enough to shell out the $$$ for a Mac. And I am certainly thankful to the folks in Redmond, WA for showing me the way to heaven!

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Redmond love Mac and iPad

My home computer is a MacBook.

My cell phone is an iPhone.

My work computer is a Dell laptop running Windows XP.

My wife's home computer is a HP Pavilion desktop running (ugh) Windows Vista.

Vista drove me crazy enough to shell out the $$$ for a Mac. And I am certainly thankful to the folks in Redmond, WA for showing me the way to heaven!

after work several years with PC, one day my PC drive me so mad, so i decide to move in Mac and from that moment i enjoy every single second working with my MBP and my iMac 27'' (no screen trouble at all) same as you i have to thanks the guys of Redmond for show me the heaven

One of my staff have try linux in his notebook Dell (originally with Vista) one month after he return to XP Pro .. he said Linux is stable but at daily use is just the hell ... so he downgrade to XP and seem's now he look's satisfy (for how long time)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a MacBook Pro with a 24" Samsung LCD. The wife has a MacBook.

Used to have a PC (for gaming) but was able to shut it down after I bought the Pro with the enhanced graphics chip. All the kids have netbooks and standard PC's.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a PowerMac, my wife has a MacBook, my daughter has a MacBook and my son has an iMac.

Will probably be upgrading later this year either to a MacBook Pro or iMac.

However at work I have to use a Dell laptop. It freezes up a least once a day.

i personal computer was a dell and my work computer was a dell ..when ask why i went with the mac computers.

i made the comment less problems and less problems

Last edited:

kvmkvm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PC user ( 55 years old; real estate and loan industry war horse ); mac was way too artsy (lo).

I have however purchased several for my 4 children over the years.( does that count ?)

Most reactions

Latest posts