What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC to IPad Bookmark Import

highred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased the iPad Mini and am converting as a PC user.

I have emailed the .html file of my Firefox bookmarks from my PC to my iPad through GMail. My question is, how do I take that .html file and import it into Safari? When I click on "download" in GMail (viewed in my Safari browser on the iPaad), nothing happens.

Thanks,

Rob

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't remember how I did it but CHROME has all my pc bookmarks on the ipad. Must have been a no brainer :)

OP
H

highred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased the iPad Mini and am converting as a PC user.

I have emailed the .html file of my Firefox bookmarks from my PC to my iPad through GMail. My question is, how do I take that .html file and import it into Safari? When I click on "download" in GMail (viewed in my Safari browser on the iPaad), nothing happens.

Thanks,

Rob

Thanks. That helps a bunch.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is a free app called Bookmarks On The Go that allows you to sync your Firefox bookmarks to your iPad specifically Safari. I haven't used it but it did get some great reviews in the app store so you might want to check that out and see if it will work for you.

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Chrome logged in with your Google id. I know I know, it not safari, but Chrome works well on all platforms.

Sent from my rooted Razr Maxx HD using TapaTalk 2.

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm using Chrome as my default pc browser and using it more and more on the ipad.

Most reactions

Latest posts