What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pay for apps! Or not :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Know so many People who jailbreak their iPad with the sole intention to Be able to download commecial apps for free.
I think jailbreaking itself is Not Bad if you Need to free up your iPad, but come on! for what the apps cost, and for the amount that each individual needs, it is surely affordable to Pay for the work that the programmers have invested in their product.
Would Be nice to Know other People's views on this matter.
Have a good Day
Nick

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is good to know that you are against piracy! Thanks for stating that.

Having said that ~

Discussions on Piracy are forbidden on this forum and to discuss others view on this subject may tend to get heated.

We will need to close this thread.

Closed.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly. It's great that you are on the right side of the argument Nick, but whilst it would be nice to think we could all have a grown up discussion about this, experience tells us that it doesn't ever work out like that therefore debate or discussion of the subject is off limits just as it is for topics such as religion and politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts