1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Pasting an image into Pages?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Jonathan Manheim, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Jonathan Manheim

Jonathan Manheim iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This may be a bug, but I have been unable to paste an image (from my Photostream) into a document I'm editing in Pages. I can copy the image file, then place the insertion point at the bottom of the last paragraph in the document, but when I press Paste, Pages ignores the insertion point I selected and pastes the file at the top of the previous paragraph. This is a stock iPad 2.

Anybody else have any experience with this?

Thanks,

Jonathan
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    It's doing the same thing here. Seems like a bug...but I'm not expert at using pages by any means.
  3. hilsroo

hilsroo iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Try tapping the image to get the blue lines/dots frame around it, then hold your finger on it and drag it to the position you want.