1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Passwords

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Frank77, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Frank77

Frank77 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I go onto numerous sites that require a password. It gets really annoying. Does anyone know of a way that, once I entered a site, my iPad 2 can automatically insert my username and password for me?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +763 / 0
    Not sure if you are using Safari as your web browser, but check the settings for that app - there are a few options that seem not to work well for me relative to your question. Also check the App Store for 'password managers' which might integrate w/ a web browser - there are plenty well rated ones available but I've not tried them out for this purpose - wife has DataVault which she loves but cannot vouch for its entering usernames/PWs into a web browser automatically - hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ advice. BTW - I find this also annoying and often have to go to a password program on my iPad/MBPro to find what I need - UGHH! Dave :)