What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Password request keeps popping up - not sure why?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Minor but annoying issue starting to occur in recent days (maybe a week or so) - I keep getting this dialog box (in the image below) popping up whether starting the iPad or between apps - don't know why? I've entered my Apple store PW and my Yahoo account email PW but to no avail - another dialog box 'pops up' asking for me to change my password - what am I missing - anyone else having this issue? Dave :)

Note- image removed.

Last edited:

pinkdiamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem it started about 2 days ago.. But it was after i had to change my email and password settings on itunes. I thought thats why i was getting the log in request but maybe it is another problem. It is annoying and i would love to stop it. Because not only does it come up with my new email. But also my old one that is no longer valid.. Dont know what to do now..

Most reactions