1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Password rejection by app store.

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Stokesley Lad, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Stokesley Lad

Stokesley Lad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi, submitted correct password 5 times - claimed wrong by store. Was required to reset which I did to exactly same. Next visit ok but next visit the correct password was claimed wrong yet again and I know it wasn't. Left for a few minutes and gained access first time. Anyone else having fun & games with wrong claims of incorrect password?
    Thanks.
  2. Stokesley Lad

Stokesley Lad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi, well problem not solved. However I emailed Apple with details and they replied within 24 hours with options to contact them. I choose to accept an immediate call and it certainly was. Within a few seconds I'd been phoned and problem discussed satisfactorily and also provided with an instant contact link should I experience problem again. Now that's what I call service. Very well done Apple!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Jim Decker

Jim Decker iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What did they suggest?
  4. Stokesley Lad

Stokesley Lad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    It would appear that I'd not followed the full correct procedure when re-setting password. I went ahead following their instruction and all has been well todate. Basically my own inexperience at fault. However as stated earlier I was most impressed with their responce and excellent attitude.
  5. abababababab

abababababab iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +614 / 0
    Good that you got it solved.
  6. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785 / 0
    Yep, same experience here, i.e. as soon as I hit the 'immediate' call option, the phone rang w/i seconds - a new definition for the word immediate, an Apple logo - :D
    • Like Like x 1