1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

password program

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by sundance2011, Feb 12, 2011.

1. sundance2011

sundance2011 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

Just got a iPad and so far I am lovin it. One thing I have discovered is that while it supports a lot of the iPhone software it's limited and I haven't found much I want to run on my iPad.

I have been trying to find a password keeper program and most that I have found for the iPhone do not support the rotation function.

Tell me what is out there that is specifically for the iPad? Would like something free or under $5.

Thanks
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    If you go to the App Store, there appear to be 5 password keeper/manager apps for the iPad. 1 is free (Keeper® Password & Data Vault for iPad), 1 is 99¢ (Password Keeper), and 1 is $4.99 (mSecure - Password Manager). The other 2 are $9.99 so I didn't list them here.
  3. sundance2011

sundance2011 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Daaaaa, trying out the iPad app.........just answered my own post........
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011