What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

password box problems

InaliWillow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to ipad and apple as a whole so I am not sure what has happen. I have a manga paid site that I have just joined. I go to the site, the little blue box pops up and I put in my password and such to get in. Well a friend of mine was on my ipad and she hit cancel when this happen. Now for some reason the box will no longer come back up. Anyway know how to fix this? I REALLY want to get back on my site and read more manga!!!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
First, restart the iPad. Hold down the power button until the red slider apperas, and slide it to the off position. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again, until the Apple logo appears.

If that does not work, try clearing your catches, and history too, just to be thorough.

Go to Settings >> Safari. At the bottom you'll see Clear History, Clear Cookies, and Clear Cache. Go ahead and clear them all.

Try your site and let me know if it worked.

Most reactions

Latest posts