1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Passbook app

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Apple Blossom, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Apple Blossom

Apple Blossom iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone been using the passbook app? I haven't been able to find very many apps for it yet. Just starbucks and a few coupons. Curious if anyone else is using it.
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,662 / 0
    Well, that app doesn't come on the iPad, so you're not going to get many users here.

If you want to talk about the Passbook app on the iPhone, may I suggest you visit our sister forum, iPhoneForums.net? That's where a the iPhone folk are.

Not to say that you aren't welcome here - cause you are! :) But, here there be iPads.

Marilyn
  3. Apple Blossom

Apple Blossom iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I'm sorry I wasn't even thinking! I have been searching on my Ipad for passbook sights and just jumped right in. My apologies. Too many apple devices! Lol!
  4. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    I checked out Passbook on my iPod touch, but ended up deleting all the Passbook apps (besides the native one, which refuses to die, lol). There seemed to be bugs that still needed working out, and not enough incentive to use them for now, at least for me. It has potential, but I'm not helping Apple work on what is essentially a beta product.