What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parse Error

frederick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Having recently upgraded my ipad to the ipad Pro 9.7, i have loaded all the old apps on and they are all working OK except for the " ipad Forum ".
When I try to open the app it states that there is a " Parse Error " and wants me to send a report for analysis.
This I try to do but it just keeps sending.

Any ideas what to do next??

Frederick

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Having recently upgraded my ipad to the ipad Pro 9.7, i have loaded all the old apps on and they are all working OK except for the " ipad Forum ".
When I try to open the app it states that there is a " Parse Error " and wants me to send a report for analysis.
This I try to do but it just keeps sending.

Any ideas what to do next??

Frederick
The app hasn't worked since the forum switched to the xenForo forum software a couple of years ago.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I prefer to use the website most of the time (so I can access all the feature), but if you want an app then TapaTalk is the only one I know of that works with this forum. I tend to use it on the iPhone. The simpler interaface is better for small screens.

Most reactions