What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paradise Island Valentine Event

Lucky Carlos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot express how angry I am that after tapping away for over a day and completing the requirements f
or stage 3 in Paradise Island's Valentine Event. In fact a green tick Illustrates the fact, the next pop up box tells me I have insufficient resources.

I also reported as many other users did that the game wasn't working properly when the event started but they did not acknowledge there was a problem.

When you report the fact they send an automated reply informing you the problem will be investigated and they will get back to you shortly, there must be a different meaning for shortly in Russia! It really is infuriating.

OP
L

Lucky Carlos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would imagine if I click on the icon for today's promotion to buy their game money I will not experience any difficulties whatsoever!

Most reactions

Latest posts