What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paradise Island HD friends

Reaction score
Add me plaese, I'm new in but I had played on Facebook before at High Level.So Add me in Paradise Island HD iPad.

Name:Tony Freely
Island Name:FreeDevolope Island

Add me now!!!

Reaction score
I played it before on Facebook,it is more fun than IPad version.Because Facebook one the Atlass helicopter,Hot Balloon and the Blimp all can fly and move .But in IPad version the helicopter,Hot Balloon and the Blimp all cannot fly and move at all.Why like this,is it my iPad problem or game problem,if it is game problem ,hope they can fixed .thank you.

Reaction score
Where/How to insert a friend/gift code in Paradise Island HD 1.3.11(the ipad newest version).I click social(the three people at the buttom of the screen)>services,but I Can't see a insert code/gift code button at all ,why and how/where to insert?

Most reactions