1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Panoramio Photographer

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by shiyunhe, Aug 20, 2010.

1. shiyunhe

shiyunhe iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Website
    App Store

The app allows you to view Panoramio photos by photographers. It aims to help you to discover and manage your favorite list of Panoramio photographers. It provides two lists of best Panoramio photographers (photographers with most-viewed photos and Panoramio monthly photo contest winners). Furthermore, you can add any Panoramio photographers to the favorite list. The app can also help you to keep track of their works easily. The app works perfectly offline once photos are cached locally.

[​IMG]
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I use Panoramio quite a bit, but don't understand why I should have to pay, even if it is only a few dollars, for an iPad app when it is totally free to use from my PC, especially since I can go straight to panoramio.com on my iPad.
  3. shiyunhe

shiyunhe iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Well, you can go to the website all right.

Why many people prefer to use Facebook app? Its mobile site is actually very good.
    Why many people use Twitter app? Its mobile site is easy to use too.

The purpose of the app is to make certain thing easier and more enjoyable. One of the features is that you can download the photos and view them offline.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2010