What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora

Minie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Pandora but can't figure out how to add variety or find a menu or anything else on my iPad.

twinamato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also was trying to find more information in how to pick from pre-made stations made by Pandora. Like the workout stations, for example.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to both of you! I do not use the Pandora app, but perhaps other members do that can help you out.

:)~~~~~~~~~~:)

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Also, iBooks has the iOS 5 user manual here, which is nice to have in your library, iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

How to post a new thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Welcome both of you to the forum! :)

Well, if not already done, visit the Pandora website HERE - there is a FAQ section linked at the bottom of the home page; from the iPad App, new stations can be added quickly and easily (top left in pic below) - good luck and post back if I'm not understanding your question(s)!

ipad-product-shot.jpg

twinamato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know how to add stations, no sweat, like you said- easy. My problem is getting the list of stations that Pandora made. For example, the Electronic Cardio Workout that I currently have on my list and found when I was messing around on a regulate Internet browser on a regular computer.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I know how to add stations, no sweat, like you said- easy. My problem is getting the list of stations that Pandora made. For example, the Electronic Cardio Workout that I currently have on my list and found when I was messing around on a regulate Internet browser on a regular computer.

OK - understand - I've not used any of those channels and not sure if the iPad app has that option? But I went into my Pandora account from the web via my laptop; below is a screenshot of the options in selecting a new channel - at the bottom is a 'Workout' choice which is opened - not sure if that is what you want to do but all the help that I can offer - good luck! :)

Pandora.JPG

twinamato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, G, what shows in your screenshot is what I am trying to get on my iPad. I do believe you've caught my drift.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a longtime Pandora subscriber. On a PC you have so many options to add variety by adding "seeds" for other artists or tracks. I actually can do this on my Touch so assume on an Iphone also. I've written to Pandora support more than once suggesting they add this to the Ipad app. I have to go to my PC or Touch to tweak my stations.

On your Ipad app to get "set" stations try putting in a rather generic search term like Yoga to see what they have or Workout for the same. I'd also suggest going to their support and asking for the same thing I did--the option to add seeds at least in the Ipadk

On the Touch--or PC--- you can select "genre" stations which is what you are wanting to browse. I really think they need to add this option to the Ipad app but I think it would help if others requested it. I'm not sure why the Ipad app won't handle this. If I could I would choose the Iphone Pandora app for the Ipad but its not available.

Last edited:

twinamato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great idea Diane, I am going to send a message. I pay for Pandora too, I should be able to reap all the benefits from every device.. Hmpff

Most reactions

Latest posts