What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora & Grooveshark

dabigguy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:confused:How do I turn off the playing of music(cut) in pandora?
2-Can I download grooveshark? I have tried and get prompted for flash player which I am told is not available for Ipad 2? :confused:
TU

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1) press the pause button in pandora. It stops streaming and using you data. Press play again to resume where you left off.

2) if you want to use flash, try downloading puffin web browser or skyfire web browser. Puffin is a little slow as a web browser but works great for flash. Edit: tested grooveshark on puffin and it seems to work fine.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:
OP
D

dabigguy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TU...will try it tomorrow..appreciate the support!!:D

OP
D

dabigguy1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok, so I downloaded Puffin. When I press the icon google comes up so I am assuming that is the default home page...or did I screw up? Cost a whopping 00 cents. I then played a selection in grooveshark and it almost immediately buffered...so...any insights or suggestions?:confused:

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try sky fire web browser but I don't think it's free. Most of the flash browsers are pretty slow IMO. I usually only use puffin to watch flash videos which works great for me if it gives the fullscreen option

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts