1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Palm rejection for people who write with their wrists to the left of fingers

Discussion in 'Productivity Apps Forum' started by drongobot, Feb 1, 2013.

1. drongobot

drongobot iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking for a decent handwriting app. I would like to be able to rest my hand on the screen while I write with a stylus. Some apps come with a 'palm rejection' feature such as a wrist guard. This only works if the person writes with their wrist either below their fingers or above their fingers. Unfortunately, I am a lefty and I write with my wrist to the left of my fingers. Penultimate comes with palm rejection to account for this, but it's doesn't work (pen strokes are still registered, plus other problems).

Is there any good handwriting app with palm rejection technology for people who write with their wrist to the left of their fingers? I want to find out before buying any more handwriting apps.

Thanks