What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pairing with BlackBerry

CMD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to pair my iPad with my BlackBerry Bold primarily so I can transfer my contacts and calendar data.

Everything seems to go as it should, the iPad sees the BlackBerry and asks if the password shown on the BlackBerry matches the one shown, which it does.

When I acknowledge this the BlackBerry shows "paired" but the iPad just continues searching and indicates "Not Connected."

Not sure what could be wrong here. I'm an advanced PC user but this is my first Apple product.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, try syncing your blackberry to google or outlook and importing information via itunes.

RoadPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, try syncing your blackberry to google or outlook and importing information via itunes.
You don't need iTunes -or- the BB Desktop software.

1. Use Google Sync for Blackberry to sync your BB with Google contacts

Google for BlackBerry

2. Set up Google account on iPad as 'Microsoft Exchange' account, then sync contacts.

Tomo1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't even need google sync for the bb, just use a gmail account on the bb and change the options to sync contacts and cal to the cloud and it will sync from the cloud to the iPad.

S.

Last edited:

jrobinson32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tomo1971 said:
You don't even need google sync for the bb, just use a gmail account on the bb and change the options to sync contacts and cal to the cloud and it will sync from the cloud to the iPad.

S.

How do you get BB email to come to the iPad2?

Most reactions

Latest posts