What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pages - Translate Templates from Spanish to English

BuzyMum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of my templates are written in Spanish and I would like to have them done in English. How can I chane the language?

Sincerely, Korinne S.

Last edited by a moderator:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's an all or nothing solution, but:

Go to Settings > General > International: And change the language to English. This will change the system language of the iPad to English. Pages will detect this and give you English templates.

Changing the language does a bit of a reset thing on the iPad, so don't panic when you see the spinning wheel for a few seconds.

I don't know of any other way.

Now, if you were to create a document from each template (while in English mode) and tuck them away in a folder (or somewhere else), you could switch the language back to Spanish and have a complete set of English templates. You'd have to remember to make duplicates when you wanted a new document, but other than that it should work fine.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't know what else to offer. I did exactly what I suggested (except I switched to Spanish), and all my Numbers templates switched to Spanish. I created and saved a new document from a template, then switched back.

Hold in mind you have to change the language setting under International (which changes it for the entire system). Changing or adding a keyboard language won't do a thing.

Last edited:

Most reactions