What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"pages" problems - pls advise

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My pages app continously closing up each time i did a (soft) single tab to move the cursor to create a new paragraph .. or trying to move the cursor to a new space

so each time i need to make a new paragraph, i have to tab to the end of the last paragraph and then double-click "return" on the keyboard.

can anyone assist me on this ?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to completely close the app in the multi task bar. Double press the Home button to open the multi task bar, then press and hold any icon until they all start to jiggle. Now touch the upper left hand corner of the Pages icon to close it.

See if that fixes the problem...

Tim

OP
nammi

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It actually worked ! .. Such a simple solution and yet escape my attention ., Thank you Tim for taking time to respond to my query ..

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nammi said:
It actually worked ! .. Such a simple solution and yet escape my attention ., Thank you Tim for taking time to respond to my query ..

Hi,

Glad it's working now, if the problem continues, even if all the apps are closed, do a reboot of the system. This ca. Be done by clicking and holding both the hold and home button together, till the device resets.

Regards,
Chays

Most reactions