Pages on opening IPad

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by coachesmummy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. coachesmummy

coachesmummy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello All. I do hope you can help me delete the pages that are no longer needed upon my opening my IPad. the page that contains all the little pages is almost full and there is info that is no longer needed. thank you.
  2. DontUnderstandMyIpad

DontUnderstandMyIpad iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    What pages and little pages are you referring to, exactly?
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Are you talking about the Home screen and the icons that are on that screen?

Don't worry!! There are lots more screens to go....you can drag the icons (little pages?) to a new screen.

Press any icon (little page) on the Home screen (big page) and, after a while, they will start to 'jiggle' (Apple's term, not mine). Now press and hold an icon and drag it towards the right hand side of the Home screen - right to the very edge - and hold it there for a couple of seconds and a new Home page will appear and you can leave the icon on that page. To swap back and forth between the screens, just flick the screen either left or right as appropriate...

If I've entirely mis-interpreted your post - and it wouldn't be the first time..:( - then forgive me and send us some more information....and I'll go and sit in the sun for a while - nearly 1700 and I can have my first glass of wine.....

Tim