What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pages manage documents

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have an iPad 3 with Pages. All my documents are on it not the iCloud (have saved using that for when I learn more). It is getting cluttered so is there any way to create folders to separate them or some labels system that will accomplish that.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Walt Cullop said:
Have an iPad 3 with Pages. All my documents are on it not the iCloud (have saved using that for when I learn more). It is getting cluttered so is there any way to create folders to separate them or some labels system that will accomplish that.

Yes, there is a way to put documents into folders. It is just like putting one app over another on your home screen. In Pages put one file over another, then that folder you name Invoices (or whatever). Easy peasey, as some folks say.. Hope this works for you.

OP
W

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I should have known. Working on not thinking like a windows user.

OP
W

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another struck. Is it possible to see in list. I have looked for some sort of general preference setting in the app and in settings with no,luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts