What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pages keep refreshing

damefrombrum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have had my iPad for about a year how and have had no problems with it (apart from when I forgot the password and had to reset it to factory settings..). Anyway something annoying keeps happening and it's pages refreshing when I go back onto them. I usually have a fair few tabs open, as you do, and sometimes when I leave them and go back on to them it refreshes and depending on what I'm on it can be annoying. If it's a video or something then it's annoying and just earlier I was applying for a job and had put in all of the information and went to another tab to check something relating to the job I was applying for. A few minutes later I go back onto the tab and it refreshes and everything that I did had gone and I had to start again! It's just an unnecessary annoyance and any help you can give me on the matter would be much appreciated.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's normal because sometimes it does that to me and I've seen that happen to a few others. Yeah it's annoying the only thing I can tell you is make sure no apps are in the background and close any that are and see if that remedies it.

Most reactions

Latest posts