What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pages don't fully open

mikes888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good evening!
Using Network Solutions to build a website. Compared process with my MacBook. The iPad doesn't display the bottoms of some pages, the MacBook does. Besides missing content at the bottom, you have to press a Continue button at the bottom to move on but the bottom of the page is not accessible. Have tried the down arrow and page up.

Thanks.

Last edited:

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like NS is down for maintenance. Maybe that's got something to do with why their website building tools aren't working. Or maybe they just don't work with mobile Safari? It's not the same browser you have on your Mac, it just has the same name.

OP
M

mikes888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. I did try to solve problem before the 10p EST maintenance. Worst comes to worse, I'll use the MacBook to create the site it but am surprised that something so basic is not doable even allowing for difference from computer Safari. Wonder if I'll find the same problem with other web pages or maybe it's just because I'm working with internal pages inside Netw. Solutions.

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or maybe NS web building tool isn't very good. My (limited) experience with "build your own website" tools hasn't impressed me very much. You might be better off with a web authoring program.

Most reactions