What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padlette

Christophxr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this out? I'm thinking about buying one but kind of want some people's opinions on it first before I drop $20.

Padlette

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually have one of these, but I never use it. Here's why:

- The ends looped around the corners of the iPad tend to obscure enough of the screen that it bothered me. The advert photo they use at your link is not a valid representation of the way my padlette fit on my iPad2. If I were to try to slide the ends back so they covered that amount of the iPad's corners, the device would pop off as I tried to slide my hand underneath it, round back of the iPad.
-They're made of rubber so sliding your hand between the device and the back of the iPad is rather a clumsy operation and there were times I wished I could just quickly lay the iPad down for a second and pick it back up without it being a big production.
- Obviously, the smartcover can't be on the iPad if this device is, and I realized I was looking for a more all-in-one kind of approach.

I'd still like to find something that lets me securely and comfortably hold the iPad in one hand for an extended period and still offers solutions to the above points.

Hope this helps and as always, YMMV.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts