What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overdrive App question

Agent1191

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Up to now, when using the Overdrive e-book app, I had a ribbon bookmark in the upper right corner to bookmark a page, now it is gone. How do I get it back. I do have my old bookmarks, but don't have the one in the corner to apply when i want to.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Things to try.

Double tap on the home button. When the multitask bar pops up find the app, tap and hold until it wiggles, then tap the minus sign. This closes the app out so that it will fully reload the next time you start it.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Glad to help. Just like any other computer, the iPad needs to be restarted every now and then. A good rule is once a week, or whenever things don't seem to be quite right.

Most reactions

Latest posts