What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook on ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

alzomb001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, This is probably not the right forum but I thought I'd ask.

I've just got a new iPad 3 and have set up outlook for my email. I use a Sky account (i think its gmail) which I also use for my desktop, laptop, iPhone as well as on my new iPad.
The issue I have, and i think i also had this when first setting up my iPhone but can't remember how I fixed it, is that if I look at an email on my iPad I do not get that same email sent to my other devices.

I tend to use the iPad and iPhone to look at emails whilst on the move but then answer them from my desktop.

Anyone know what I need to do to get the emails sent to all devices regardless as to whether or not I've read them on my another device.

Thanks al

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you deleting the email on your iPad? You may want to check in Settings | Mail, Contacts, Calendars for each of your accounts to ensure you are not removing emails from the server.

OP
A

alzomb001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for this, I have a couple of accounts but on both it is set to 'never delete from server'

OP
A

alzomb001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This seems to have resolved itself. I have changed the settings a few times and then put them back, so unfortunately I do not know what resolved it.

Thanks for the help.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
again as your problem is resolved i will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts