What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook for iPad

Bsnmate2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All. This is my first post. Has anyone installed the new Office app to their iPad? Two days ago I installed "Outlook for iPad", (To the best of my knowledge it's called "Outlook for iPad and Android") from the App Store on my iPad Air. Have not used it except to send some test emails back and forth which it seems to do fine. One issue that I am having with it is that the ios "Mail" contacts on the ipad did not automatically sync to "People" within the app. Contacted Outlook support within the app and was messaged that it should have synced when it was installed. He said to refresh my account in settings. Did this twice but it did not fix the issue. Anyone have any experiences with this?
Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to ipad Forums, Bsnmate2!

I've moved your post to the iPad Help forum where it will receive more attention.

Most reactions

Latest posts