What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outgoing email problems

Annemie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
Does anyone use mailworks or fast mail for outgoing emails? I receive mail but cannot send emails. I have searched the email problems here but I cannot find the answer whether I have included the right details in the outgoing section. I am using Gmail at the moment for outgoing mail, but would like to use mailworks for in and outgoing mail.
Thanks for any help!
Annemie

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you let us know your current outgoing mail settings (obviously don't tell us the account name or password)? Details such as whether SSL is being used and the port number you've chosen etc....

We'll try and help.

Tim

OP
Annemie

Annemie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Outgoing email problem solved

Can you let us know your current outgoing mail settings (obviously don't tell us the account name or password)? Details such as whether SSL is being used and the port number you've chosen etc....

We'll try and help.

Tim

Tim, thank you! I checked the settings and noticed that the Server port was different from the incoming mail. I changed the Server port, now the same as the incoming port - and it worked.
The SSL is set to on.
Thanks for putting me on the right track:eek:
Annemie

Most reactions

Latest posts