1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

OtterBox warranty help

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by jslack30, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jslack30

jslack30 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys,
    just got off the phone with otterbox, I have had an otterbox for my 1gen ipad for bout 8 months. My kids use it more than I do. Anyway the otterbox has seen better days and gel casing is tearing around the plastic case. Also been dropped a time or two and the hard case isnt holding together where it snaps together on the side. I called otterbox and they want a 4 digit number on inside of silicone gel part, I have looked, my wife has looked and we cannot find it, otterbox wants the 4 digit number and she told me it started with a number "6", I need help. Does anyone know that 4 digit number?

Thanks in advance
    jslack30
  2. Jman09

Jman09 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I only have an Otterbox Defender case on my iPhone 4 and the number is in the middle on the inside of the silicone cover in a square above the "Made in China". Mine says 6472, but the iPad code might be different. Could be a batch number.