What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Otterbox or Lifeproof?

75ayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I got a new ipad4 for Christmas & I was wondering what case is better, otterbox or Lifeproof? I have the fancy $48 case from apple but I would like one without magnets in it..

Last edited:

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have the Lifeproof but I do have the Otterbox for the iP3 and I like it a lot. Can't go wrong with the Otterbox!!!

OP
75ayla

75ayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iJamesH said:
I don't have the Lifeproof but I do have the Otterbox for the iP3 and I like it a lot. Can't go wrong with the Otterbox!!!

Thanks I appreciate he helpful comments I'm just super scarred that my numbers going to come up and it's going to be dropped and shatter...it was a Christmas gift and I'm not 100% sure my uncle got the apple care Plus

bestpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I realize this is an old thread but a new person may be looking for the information and I have some. I have the otterbox case for my Ipad4 and I can not believe the engineering that went into this thing. I also have the otterbox latch kit to make it a one handed device. Again it is an incredible piece of engineering. I can put the latch kit on it and then put the hard cover on it without damaging the latch kit and it fits properly. And the latch kit is fantastic. I even store my stylus inside the grip handle. The features integrated into otterbox stuff is better thought out than any case manufacturer I have ever seen. They don't design the case to just fit, it has to make it more useful, more versatile and certainly more durable.

I got my Otterbox Latch kit for $25 bucks on Amazon. New in box. The otterbox site wanted close to $50 for it. My case was priced pretty much the same as BestBuy and when I called them they gave me a 15% discount. I went to the site because I wanted the yellow and black case and it is not stocked in the stores that I've checked.

I use it to adjust projectors in large areana's and ballrooms. By networking the projectors I am able to get right down in front of the screen and dial in the image. It takes me just a few minutes instead of the better part of an hour or even longer. A huge time saver. And the fat man doesn't have to dance around trying to get the remote to talk to the projectors. It's the only way to go for what I do.

But my phone also has otterbox and I have no complaints. As far as I am concerned, there is no other company.

phonegeek1998

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The otter box for the four do you use screen protector under otterbox and also does dust get under otterbox one.

Most reactions

Latest posts