What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Otterbox Defender case for iPad 2

iamthekiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photos just went up today.
iPad 2 Cases, iPad 2 Defender Series Case // OtterBox.com

apl2-ipad2-d9.jpg

apl2-ipad2-d9-1.jpg

apl2-ipad2-d9-2.jpg

apl2-ipad2-d9-3.jpg

apl2-ipad2-d9-4.jpg

apl2-ipad2-d9-5.jpg

The pictures seem to indicate that the ipad bezel isn't completely covered, but the color option states: Color: Black Plastic Lid/Clear Plastic Base/ Black Silicone ....so perhaps everything is still covered.

Last edited:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great job!!! I think I'm just going to get an otter until everything dies and prices go down. I know the otter case won't go down so I won't feel like I got cheated. I was looking at grove but they dont have the durability I need. And saddle back is too expensive for me right now. Is otterbox preorder available?

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great post, funny thing is i was just thinking about an otter case for the iPad 2 today. I think im gonna get this. Really good cases, I got on on my blackberry and iPhone 4 :D

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you still have to remove part f the case to charge the iPad like it was for ipad1?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like it biggy. Thats one feature I wanted fixed. Look at the second picture and you can see the bumpy part at the right end, looks just like the piece off generation one. Who all is pre-ordering? I am goin to pre-order off eBay, using my coupons.

Last edited:

bluelans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a very nice case. It has a wonderful leather feel (really very nice), it looks very professional. Excellent stitching, strong magnets, stylish, doesn't take up much extra space.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bluelans said:
This is a very nice case. It has a wonderful leather feel (really very nice), it looks very professional. Excellent stitching, strong magnets, stylish, doesn't take up much extra space.

Huh????

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any coverage for the front? Is the stand on the back snap on the back. I know they usually have a clear cover for the front but I am trying to figure out if that stand on the back acts as a folio case cover.

Batpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the Otterbox vdefender case for my 1 gen iPad. However, due to the weight that the case added to the iPad, I have just replaced it with something a little more simplistic. Good case, just damn heavy

Sent from my iPad using iPF - The only stupid question is the one you don't ask

Batpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Batpad said:
I had the Otterbox vdefender case for my 1 gen iPad. However, due to the weight that the case added to the iPad, I have just replaced it with something a little more simplistic. Good case, just damn heavy

I decided to put up with the weight issue, I'm back to using the defender

Most reactions

Latest posts