What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Otterbox cases will be out this summer!

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A coworker of mine just got an otterbox case for his blackberry. I was just checking it out and have to say it has a great feel and looks very durable and nice. I imagine this is going to be a really nice case for the iPad. They aren't cheap though!

OP
I

ipad3g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.westmobilerebels.com
A coworker of mine just got an otterbox case for his blackberry. I was just checking it out and have to say it has a great feel and looks very durable and nice. I imagine this is going to be a really nice case for the iPad. They aren't cheap though!

I use Otterbox to protect my iPhone, and its the best.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an Otterbox on my iPhone for a while, but the plastic screen started to get kinda hazy, so I took it off, I wonder if this will happen with the iPad version as well? I like the extra protection, but no matter what I did with the screen, I could not clean off the haze.

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had an Otterbox on my iPhone for a while, but the plastic screen started to get kinda hazy, so I took it off, I wonder if this will happen with the iPad version as well? I like the extra protection, but no matter what I did with the screen, I could not clean off the haze.

Yeah, I don't think that screen protector is worth using. My coworker put his on yesterday and is already thinking about taking it off. It started getting bubbles in it and looks hazy. Otherwise, the case looks really nice.

Mark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the otterbox on my iPhone. You have to put a screen protector on it first or it will stick to the screen giving it bubbles.

Most reactions

Latest posts