Organizing Notes from Different Apps

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by beasonfan, Jun 27, 2011.

1. beasonfan

beasonfan iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi There,

As I infer from some of the posts on this site, I am like many of you--I am always looking for the best tool to keep myself organized. Ideally, I would have an application that would allow me to jot down zoomed notes (like I can in Note Taker HD), while recording the audio of a meeting or lecture (like I can in Notability), with a PDF of the meeting's agenda and my annotations handy (iAnnotate PDF). Oh, and it would be great to handwrite and send a few emails from within the same app, as well.

Of course, there does not seem to be an application that does all of this well, so I have a bunch of apps, and each one handles an aspect of my typical workflow. The result of this is that my notes are in several different applications, and I often cannot remember where I put them. I recognize that this is not a problem with the device or the applications, but rather the issue lies within myself. Still, I would like some advice from you all about how I might collect all of my notes into one place and keep track of them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. IvanLasston

IvanLasston iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0