Organize photos in Picasa Web Album?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by cdf3, Jul 4, 2012.

1. cdf3

cdf3 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone found an app or a way to re-organize photos within a Picasa Web Album?
    If I try to organize and move photos around within an album using the Safari browser, I'm unable to do so because it requires drag and drop.
    I purchased the Web Albums app, but it doesn't seem to have a feature to move photos around within an album. I can only move a photo to a different album.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. franika

franika iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The same thing is bothering me as well!

Is it possible to sort, move, rearange photos within ONE album in Picasa on ipad, i.e. if I want different order of photos in one album, can I somehow move them with a finger in different order? On PC this possibility is given by klicking on ORGANIZE and then there is icon MOVE, and then I can move and sort photos in this album as I want. It seems to me that there is no app for picasa on ipad that allowes me to do that! I purchased Best Albums, My picsHD and Web albums apps in hope that in one of them this will be possible, but it seems to me that I can do it in neither of those ipad applicatons! For example in Web albums app there is the possibility to move photos from one album to another but I need to move photos in different order within one album but that I cannot do! Please, any help here will be appreciated!
  3. jackdorsey

jackdorsey iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you I was looking for that too.