What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organize ipad music & artwork directly on ipad !!

Alexanderine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

So i was trying to organize my music on ipad and i want to be able to add music to the music app and edit the songs information and perhaps modify or add artwork !!

Are there any apps that let you do that!! The idea of relying on the computer is not practical , its been almost 3 years since the first ipad was released !! Yet there is no such idea !!

I understand that that once you purchase a somg or an album from itunes the whole problem solved but what if if i already downloaded a song !!

Please if you have any tips or ideas share it :)

Thanks

Attachments

• image-2065978025.jpg
    image-2065978025.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 448

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You might need to check out some of the third party music apps. The native music app you need to do all that on the iTunes (on PC or Mac) side.

I look at it like this, most people have a significant music library, which in many cases would not fit entirely onto an iDevice. iTunes manages your library whilst you sync relevant playlists, etc. to your iDevice. Even if you download a track directly to your iPad, it will eventually sync back to your master library in iTunes.

OP
Alexanderine

Alexanderine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found it .. Yes yes yes yes yesssssss

The need the the mother of invention :) i was thinking to my self yesterday and i said umm i couldnt be alone !! I mean i think somebody sure thought about it . Thanks to the magic of the JAILbreak << it really is a jail .. But no moree :)

The app is on cydia and its free and its called BRIDGE

works like a charm

Only downside is >> if you synced the ipad or the iphone the tracks added by this app wont be synced to your itunes library but you can easily copy them manually to your itune music folder :) so not much of a problem .1:

Attachments

• image-2013187730.jpg
    image-2013187730.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 342

Most reactions

Latest posts