What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordering more then 2 ipads2 to the same address?

iMohammad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Is it possibile? or I have to use another address to order the third ipad2?

Also how does apple detect whether im buying more then 2 ipads? by debit card? or by shipping address?

Please guys don't reply unless you are 100% sure. Because I don't want my money to be HELD by my credit card company for 30days :S

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
iMohammad said:
Hi guys.

Is it possibile? or I have to use another address to order the third ipad2?

Also how does apple detect whether im buying more then 2 ipads? by debit card? or by shipping address?

Please guys don't reply unless you are 100% sure. Because I don't want my money to be HELD by my credit card company for 30days :S

No idea, but if you want more than 2 why not buy in-store, or from another store like pc world etc?

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
SweetPoison said:
Why would they care if you ordered more than one to the same address? Am I missing something?

Because of the way they release it, staggered in diff countries, to stop people buying in bulk and selling them in countries where it is not released yet

Then again, if they released the product at the same time worldwide, they wouldn't have that problem

I know your are going to say that they are still selling them, but diff countries have diff prices, also issues with warranty etc

OP
I

iMohammad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@SweetPoison I was told that I cannot order more then 2 ipads. I know I'm not understanding something here, so please enlighten me guys.

iPadPil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just received my two iPads today. When ordering online it was stipulated two iPads per order only. Your card will charged when Apple sends you a shipping notification. Try to order the extra one next day and see what happens.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was under the impression that you just simply couldn't make more than one order of two. Im sure you wouldn't have to go thru the trouble of changing addresses and accounts. I made an order and went back for another order of two and it made no error.

OP
I

iMohammad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was under the impression that you just simply couldn't make more than one order of two. Im sure you wouldn't have to go thru the trouble of changing addresses and accounts. I made an order and went back for another order of two and it made no error.

Thank you so much guys! this is really helpful.

Do I have to order another 2 ipads after the first order is shipped or I can just place it now?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Why would they care if you ordered more than one to the same address? Am I missing something?

Because of the way they release it, staggered in diff countries, to stop people buying in bulk and selling them in countries where it is not released yet

Then again, if they released the product at the same time worldwide, they wouldn't have that problem

I know your are going to say that they are still selling them, but diff countries have diff prices, also issues with warranty etc

Oh. I see. I knew I was missing something!

@SweetPoison I was told that I cannot order more then 2 ipads. I know I'm not understanding something here, so please enlighten me guys.

See ~ learn something new every day.;)

OP
I

iMohammad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just received my two iPads today. When ordering online it was stipulated two iPads per order only. Your card will charged when Apple sends you a shipping notification. Try to order the extra one next day and see what happens.

But if Apple cancel your iPad order it will HOLD your payment right? because this is happened to me when I used a business address.

OP
I

iMohammad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But if Apple cancel your iPad order it will HOLD your payment right? because this is happened to me when I used a business address.

Why would your payment be held if they cancel your order? I am still confused....:eek:

I don't know, this happened to me many many times. Also many people had the same problem before. :S

I have more 900$ held for 20 days now. I phoned apple and my Bank and they said I have to wait at least 31 days to get it back.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Why would your payment be held if they cancel your order? I am still confused....:eek:

I don't know, this happened to me many many times. Also many people had the same problem before. :S

I have more 900$ held for 20 days now. I phoned apple and my Bank and they said I have to wait at least 31 days to get it back.

Oh Hell No. That would not work for me.

Once I got gas at a 711 and it was like $35, back when ~ and so that day I got home and checked my account to see that there was a hold for $100 from them!

I don't think so.

I called the bank and apparently they can do that and not only that they held my $100 for three F* days.

So ~ I boycott 711 and will never go there again. I feel your pain.:(

Most reactions

Latest posts