What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered a carrying bag today

jimbo1mcm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted something to sling over my shoulder for the Ipad, not as big as a full laptop bag with a little extra room for my charger. I found the following bag: It is a Caselogic 10.2 inch Netbook Attache, Model VNA-210. It has a strap and a couple of compartments. It is designed for up to a 10.2 inch laptop, so it should work perfectly. I ordered in black from Caselogic. It is available at different vendors. It was $19.99 plus about $3 for shipping. Here are the specs:

• Fabric: Dobby Nylon
  • Size: 11.75" x 9" x 2.75"
  • Fits laptops: 10.5" x 7.7" x 1.5" Will my laptop fit?(open to see case)
  • Weight: 9 oz
  • Warranty: 25 Years
Since the Ipad is 9.5x7.5x.5 inches. It should fit perfectly even with the OEM Apple cover that I ordered to go with it. Got plenty of good reviews. Comments?

Last edited:

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like a great travel bag. Please post your opinion of it after you get a chance to use it with the iPad.

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That looks like a nice bag. Wonder if that would fit the iPad inside the apple iPad case as well as the bluetooth keyboard?

Most reactions