1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ordered a carrying bag today

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by jimbo1mcm, Mar 17, 2010.

1. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wanted something to sling over my shoulder for the Ipad, not as big as a full laptop bag with a little extra room for my charger. I found the following bag: It is a Caselogic 10.2 inch Netbook Attache, Model VNA-210. It has a strap and a couple of compartments. It is designed for up to a 10.2 inch laptop, so it should work perfectly. I ordered in black from Caselogic. It is available at different vendors. It was $19.99 plus about $3 for shipping. Here are the specs:

• Fabric: Dobby Nylon
    • Size: 11.75" x 9" x 2.75"
    • Fits laptops: 10.5" x 7.7" x 1.5" Will my laptop fit?(open to see case)
    • Weight: 9 oz
    • Warranty: 25 Years
    Since the Ipad is 9.5x7.5x.5 inches. It should fit perfectly even with the OEM Apple cover that I ordered to go with it. Got plenty of good reviews. Comments?
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  2. wot_fan

wot_fan iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Looks like a great travel bag. Please post your opinion of it after you get a chance to use it with the iPad.
  3. brobar

brobar iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That looks like a nice bag. Wonder if that would fit the iPad inside the apple iPad case as well as the bluetooth keyboard?