What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Options Please

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw a review on YouTube for the
Find My iPhone App
. This can also be used for the iPad. I like the idea for that kind of app in case my iPad gets stolen. But I don't want to pay $99/year for the Mobile me service. Are there any other apps and services that do the same type of thing but without the cost?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Find my iphone/ipad is free, you don't need to pay for the full mobileme service.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/find-my-iphone/id376101648?mt=8

From link:

Find My iPhone is now free for anyone with an iPhone 4, iPad, or 4th generation iPod touch (iOS 4.2 required).* Just sign in with your Apple ID on your qualifying device and turn on Find My iPhone to enable your device to be located. Then use the same account to enable Find My iPhone on your other iOS 4.2 devices including iPhone 3G, 3GS, or iPod touch (2nd generation or later).

Most reactions

Latest posts