What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OPlayerHD

sannesley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apologies if what I am about to ask might seem like a simple question but I'm completely new to the ipad.

I like other folks have video files in some other format than the native Apple format. To watch these files you have 2 choices: Convert the file to the Apple format or find an app that can play non native formats.

To this end I downloaded OPayerHD lite.

Only one question.. How do I get the video files onto the ipad? The videos are not in iTunes.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OPlayer is a great free app for this as you only get a grey box instead of an advert when not connected to a network. If you are planning on purchasing an app though, I would recommend another app such as Buzz Player HD, GoodPlayer or AcePlayer. These apps do the same as OPlayer but also allow streaming of content from a source such as a NAS, Laptop, website etc. they are also much more actively developed, especially GoodPlayer and I think they offer better value for money if you are looking to purchase an app without ads etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts